• AROS One
Reply #150 on: June 04, 2022, 04:02:58 AM
I have been cleared, sent you a PM.

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #151 on: June 05, 2022, 05:32:05 AM
Recreated and improved some Icons, some I had made years ago with less experience ;)

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #152 on: June 06, 2022, 10:45:02 AM
Updated Theme Manager (Wanderer Skin Prefs) to this new version (kindly provided by Paolone) removed the "Use" Tab which had no function.

Also now on Theme Manager there are images on the buttons created by me that have been placed in the "TBImages" path (AISS image archive).

In the system I have also updated/improved some icons, the last one for the application "ScreenGrabber" which you see posizionada on Wanderer.

In this regard, I noticed that monti do not know the "hide" function of "ScreenGrabber" which is used not to show the GUI "ScreenGrabber" on the grabbed Images.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 12:09:20 PM by AMIGASYSTEM »

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #153 on: June 09, 2022, 05:35:49 AM
Given the long installation time of AROS One which now includes almost all AROS software, I decided on AROS One v1.8 to delete all the "AISS" images, they are 8,916 files, leaving only those used by the AROS Applications, if some new program will request them I will insert only those needed by the application.

Other operation done to reduce the number of files was to compress  (Archive Zip) all source files, this has already been done on AROS One 1.7

Amiwell

• Legendary Member
  • Peace
Reply #154 on: June 09, 2022, 05:47:20 AM
The applications that use it have a default option, therefore they also work without this package ;)

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #155 on: June 09, 2022, 06:18:37 AM
Yes but they don't show the Images, on AROS there are few that ask for them, on OS3 on the other hand there are more software that use them.

Meanwhile Theme Manager doesn't use the system ones, and I placed them in the AISS path, then there are other AROS applications that don't have the images on the Tabs, see PSI, ACPITool, Find, Format, Install AROS, I have to find out if they use them, where they look for them.

--- Italiano ---

Si ma non mostrano le Immagini, su AROS sono poche a chiederle, su OS3 invece ci sono pił software che le utilizzano.

Intanto Theme Manager non usa quelle di sistema, e le ho posizionate nel percorso AISS, poi ci sono altre applicazioni  AROS che non hanno le immagini sui Tab, vedi PSI, ACPITool, Find, Format, Install AROS, devo scoprire se le usano, dove cercano.

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #156 on: June 13, 2022, 01:59:42 AM
Installed on AROS One "Tools Development Dos" with included "PDF Book" and "C Programming TOOLS", to Create Multiplatform Retro DOS Video Games.

Tools Development Dos, was created by good and friendly Italian developer Bertinetto Bartolomeo Davide.

On AROS One with "deepl" I translated and added Readme and filenames in English, in the future I will see to translate also the manual in PDF, moreover for the whole package I created DualPNG icons.

You can download the AROS version of "Tools Development Dos" in the attached link, or wait for an AROS One update that will include the updated version of DOSBox used by "Tools Development Dos" and the deletion of native OS3 files not needed on AROS.

http://www.bertinettobartolomeodavide.it/programmazione/ALLEGROH/GiochiDosRetro/index.html

amigamia

• Administrator
    • AROS World
Reply #157 on: June 13, 2022, 05:39:31 AM
or wait for an AROS One update

That is a blast from the past for sure  :). When do you project to release an update for AROS One?

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #158 on: June 13, 2022, 06:07:10 AM
As soon as deadwood will provide the stable version with some new fixes, maybe with the one related to video cards !

In the meantime if you want something in advance, you can ask for it HERE, thread dedicated to user-requested updates

While HERE inquiries about problems encountered on AROS One or its Apps

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #159 on: June 13, 2022, 02:15:49 PM
Also on AROS One x86 i changed the "LUA" path, due to thematic issues, I had placed the "Lua" package in the "Development" Path along with the entire Software Development Package, but then I noticed that applications using Lua, could not work to those who did not install the Development Package.

Now the "Lua" package is located in the SYS:Tools path.

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #160 on: June 16, 2022, 03:53:52 AM
Attached in the section Games of AROS One x86 the Game Puzzle Game AmiBrixx
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 04:03:39 AM by AMIGASYSTEM »

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #161 on: June 16, 2022, 03:30:41 PM
Released a new version of AmiTube 1.1b Multiplatform which adds the "Fancy List" in the search list, basically you can see all the thumbnails and all the information about the searched videos.

I had reported to the developer some problems found on "AmiTube v1.1", which were immediately solved by good ALB42

Searching and downloading videos from Youtube even of high quality with AmiTube is incredibly easy, try it to believe.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 04:52:55 PM by AMIGASYSTEM »

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #162 on: June 20, 2022, 05:11:44 PM
For those who don't like the Windows style of AmiStart, here is the BoigIconBar configured for AROS One x86/68k.

- Added 5 Menu Items
- Added 9 Middle Skins with 9 different colors
- Added 9 Right Skins with 9 different colors
- Added 9 Left Skins with 9 different colors

Skins will have to be replaced manually, why BoigIconBar Prefs does not include the Skin change function, also BoigIconBar cannot be closed by a script, to change the skin on the fly (it can be done only through Function keys LShift + ESC)
Unfortunately the fonts cannot be changed either, too small the one set Arial 9 !

« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 06:25:27 PM by AMIGASYSTEM »

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #163 on: June 21, 2022, 04:50:17 AM
Now on AROS One x86 you will be able to replace AmiStart with BoingIconBar with one click and vice versa, for cabio you will be required to reboot the system.

Create new DualPNG icons for AmiStart and BoingIconBar and for Skins preference scripts.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 11:36:28 AM by AMIGASYSTEM »

AMIGASYSTEM

• Legendary Member
  • AROS One
    • AROS One
Reply #164 on: June 22, 2022, 06:14:19 AM
Found a way to change the Skin to BoingIconBar, I have created scripts that allow you to do this but only after a reboot, this is motivated by the fact that "BoingIconBar" cannot be closed from Shell, unless there is a command that I cannot find :)